2013 Camaro Hot Wheels® Edition
The Camaro Hot Wheels® Edition will be produced in the first quarter of 2013, with an appearance that echoes the cues that Hot Wheels enthusiasts recognize, including a vibrant, graphics-accented metallic paint scheme and even red-lined wheels. It is available in coupe and convertible models – in 2LT (V-6) and 2SS (V-8) trims, blending exterior cues of the high-performance Camaro ZL1 with a Kinetic Blue exterior color and unique graphics. Exterior highlights include:
- ZL1 rear spoiler (coupe models)
- ZL1 front upper grille
- Ground effects package, including front splitter and rocker treatment
- Black 21-inch wheels with red outline stripe
- Two-tone matte hood graphic and rear taillight panel “blackout” graphic
- Fender “flame” graphics
- Hot Wheels grille and decklid logos.
On the inside, a black leather-trimmed interior is accented with red and black seat stitching, with the Hot Wheels logo embroidered on the front seats. The instrument panel and door inserts are black, with the Hot Wheels-style flame decal on each door. Hot Wheels® Edition sill plates also distinguish the car, along with Camaro-logo premium floor mats with red edging.